Your reach-in cooler is an important piece of equipment that keeps food cold or frozen for months at a time. When your cooler stops working properly, you can lose a lot of money on wasted food, if you don’t do something about it quickly.
At AAA Appliance Service Center, we specialize in the repair and maintenance of multi-door and display coolers, ensuring your business runs smoothly with perfectly chilled goods. Whether you’re managing a bustling retail store, a vibrant restaurant, or any other commercial space, our team is equipped to handle the intricacies of these coolers with expertise and precision. Count on us to keep your coolers performing at their best, maintaining optimal temperatures to preserve your products’ freshness. With on-site repair or drop-off services available, you can always rest assured that our technicians are here to ‘bear’ the load and get your appliances back in ‘paw-some’ working order!
Signs Your Reach-In Cooler Needs Repair
Do you know the signs that your reach-in cooler is in need of repair? Recognizing the early signs can help you take quick action and avoid a lot of lost food. Here’s what to look for:
- Leaking. Watch for leaks out the back or from beneath your reach-in cooler. As soon as you’ve noticed a puddle of water you can’t explain, call for help.
- Making noises. Most likely, your reach-in cooler has always made noises while operational, but if your cooler starts making unusual sounds, this could be a sign of a problem.
- Not cooling the way it used to. Are you having a hard time keeping your cooler cold? This is a sign that your appliance needs reach-in cooler repair as soon as possible.
- Frost buildup. Unusual frost buildup is a concern and could be a sign that your cooler isn’t functioning properly. Have it looked at as soon as possible.
- Odd smells. Odd smells could be a sign that your cooler is allowing food to spoil. It’s time to contact the AAA Appliance Service Center ASAP.
Where We Service
AAA Appliance Service Center has a wide service area all around Chicago. From Aurora to Cicero and locations in every vicinity, we offer our appliance service repair for homeowners and business owners.
AAA Appliance Service Center specializes in fast, convenient appliance service. We offer a streamlined scheduling process that helps ensure that you can get the appliance repair you need as quickly as possible. If it’s easier, drop it off! We can take a look at your appliance at our headquarters in Wood Dale, IL.
AAA Appliance is Your Expert Cooler Repair Provider
People choose AAA Appliance Service Center because of our renowned commitment to customer satisfaction. We stand out by providing a distinctive one-year parts and labor warranty, and we service a wide variety of appliances to meet your needs. Our technicians are knowledgeable, polite, and highly skilled in appliance repair.
We also want our customers to know what to expect when they choose AAA. Our commitment to transparency ensures that you won’t be caught in a ‘bear trap’ of uncertainty, that’s why we’re transparent with our billing practices and appliance repair process, so you’ll never have to wonder what step comes next, or if your job is taking priority.
Experience the difference with AAA, where quality service and customer satisfaction are our top priorities.