Please know that AAA Appliance Service Center continues to make your health and safety a top priority.
We want to assure you that we are closely monitoring and abiding by all CDC and government COVID-19 guidelines. The work our fleet of technicians perform is considered an 'essential service' to ensure that you can clean your clothes without going to a laundromat, sanitize your dishes, refrigerate and cook the food that you require.
AAA Appliance has altered our operating procedures to maintain social distancing by moving to a remote office team that works seamlessly with you and our staff of technicians.
AAA Appliance Service Center technicians have been:
- Advised and trained on proper COVID-19 handwashing and other COVID-19 procedures.
- Supplied with hand sanitizers and may leave you a sample to clean up with when they leave.
- Wearing protective, disposable gloves.
- Adhering to the 3-6 foot distancing policy.
- Avoiding shaking hands. The technician(s) is not being rude, just cautious and following procedures.
- Avoiding touching credit cards. We may ask you to read your credit card number, or use the photo scan feature on their phones, so they can enter it in their mobile device rather than touch your credit card.
- Notified to stay home if they are showing any symptoms of a cold or illness.
We would like to wish you the very best during this unprecedented time in our history, and hope that we can make your life a little easier to manage while we all do our part to stay healthy and safe. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, recommendations or concerns you may have. Although remote, we remain here to answer your calls or text messages.
Questions when scheduling appointments
AAA Appliance is making the effort to protect our community prior to scheduling a service visit by asking the following questions:
- Is anyone in your home currently sick or quarantined?
- Has anyone in your home been in direct contact with someone with the COVID-19 virus?
- Are there any other risks for COVID-19 at your home that we should be aware of such as traveling to an affected area in the last 14 days?
If you are not willing to answer those questions we are unable to schedule an appointment at this time out of safety for our team and other customers.
If the answer is yes to any of the above questions, in order to maintain the integrity of everyone's safety you would like to schedule the visit 14 days out from today's date.
Clients will get a reminder for the appointment the evening before that will ask them to confirm any COVID-19 exposure. You will also get a reminder/notification when the technician is on the way.