If you are a talented technician seeking career advancement that is challenging, are customer-service driven and looking for a corporate family you can call home for the long term, we are your destination! Our team is made up of only the best, technology-driven, enthusiastic and dedicated support staff.
AAA Appliance Service Center - Appliance Technicians - Be A Hero
View Open Positions
Appliance Service Technician
AAA Appliance Service Center has an immediate opening for the position of an Appliance Service Technician. We are a family-owned company that has been in business since 1950 and continues to experience strong growth year after year.
AAA Appliance Service Center specializes in the repair of residential, commercial and biomedical major appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, ovens and ranges, microwaves, washers and dryers. We are factory approved service representatives with virtually every major manufacturer providing warranty and out-of-warranty product service. BBB A+ rated.
We are looking for a highly motivated, flexible and friendly Appliance Service Technician to join our team. You must be comfortable contributing/working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and fun work environment. Primary duties include:
- Provide timely and courteous service to customers.
- In-home diagnosis and repair of various appliances.
- Maintaining parts inventory and tools in the company vehicle.
- Pass a background check and drug test.
- MINIMUM OF 1-year appliance/refrigeration repair experience and/or training from an accredited appliance trade school.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Team oriented.
- Able to lift/move products weighing 50-200lbs.
- Rotating 1/2 Day Saturdays required.
- Be friendly and respectful towards customers and their property.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Problem-solving skills.
- General knowledge of technology plus the ability to read electrical schematics.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
For our Technicians, we provide the following:
- Compensation range $50,000-$100,000 plus. Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $90,000 per year!
- 2017-2019 Service Van w/ Bluetooth.
- Specialized tools, uniforms, smartphone, PPE and gas reimbursement.
We offer all our team members:
- Yearly performance review.
- Yearly automatic cost of living pay rate increase.
- Potential for advancement.
- Monthly performance-based bonuses throughout the year.
- Weekly Direct Deposit Payroll.
- HR Online account access.
Why work for AAA Appliance Service?
Currently, we offer BCBS plans to our employees and their families. Plans vary by state but all provide comprehensive coverage for health care and prescriptions.
Aflac disability is offered to our employees. A variety of optional plans available are customized based on individual or family need. The company offers a Life Insurance at no cost which can be added on as desired.
As a constantly changing industry, we offer training on products through associations and manufacturers. Monthly team meetings also offer skillset training regarding safety, customer service, and other coaching topics
Creating a balance between work and life is important to every employee. Personal Time, Vacation and Holiday pay are part of our paid time off programs. As an extra bonus, we throw in your birthday as a paid day off too.
Employees have the option to participate in a SIMPLE IRA plan for their retirement by setting aside pre-tax contributions of income. Our retirement plans offer employer matching and company contributions.
Employees are offered their choice of Costco or Sam’s Club memberships through the company during the term of employment.